Many small call centres start off with good intentions when writing their business plans and end up with poor brands and weak sales. This means they end up with the wrong type of projects and a very poor image among the buying public. Below are some of the mistakes these companies make:
- Spam: The idea that someone will receive a random email and become a good client is ridiculous. If you are going to email, do it responsibly. It's much better to call prospects; after all, you're supposed to be experts in customer contact so prove it.
- Over promising: Good clients know what can be achieved. It may seem good to be very bullish in your expectations but clients prefer companies who can demonstrate real ability and an understanding of the work involved.
- Pricing too low: Some of the rates being quoted by offshore call centres are ridiculously low. Be sure that you can make a profit on the business whilst delivering a quality service.
- Pay Per Performance from the start: Most projects which starts out on pay per performance business models will fail. FACT! This will cost you time and your reputation. Never start off on pay per performance.
- Talking about your location: Location is pretty irrelevant. If you are contacting a prospect and talking about why The Philippines is a great location, they won't be impressed.
If you would like help in effectively marketing your services, please contact us on 077400 96598