I receive a lot of enquiries from companies looking to outsource European language call centre projects. If you want to find a call centre for these languages, call us on 0121 364 4000. In the meantime, here are a few tips.
(1) Don't do it in Asia. Sales people from Indian, Sri Lankan, Filipino & Pakistani call centres may tell you they can do it. The operations people tell us differently.
(2) Contrary to popular opinion, it is not easier to do webchat in European languages than phone calls. If anything, the standard of English needs to be higher for written communications.
(3) Don't do it in South Africa. (see our response about Asia)
(4) Spanish can be done in South America and Portugese can be done in Brazil and those areas close to Brazil but remember that the Brazilian spoken in Portugal is not the same as in Brazil.
(5) Egypt is a far easier location to find European languages than Eastern Europe and it's cheaper.
(6) If you want native speakers for multiple European languages, you need to choose what are termed "hub cities". The 4 primary hub cities are Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels and Berlin. Beware that costs can be high.
(7) If you want to do European language technical support, do it in a hub city. It's almost impossible to find the technical and language skills combined in agents in Eastern Europe.